An impressive blend of figs and olives provides a unique taste. The combination of deep, purple Kalamata olives and sweet, plump figs is undeniably delicious. Simmered in small batches combining the best quality ingredients made in California.
Spice up your cheese board or fill an upscale gift basket. An instant hors d’oeuvre or sandwich spread. Top flatbread with prosciutto and cheese. Stir in toasted nuts and feta cheese. Bake with chicken, toss into pasta. Makes a flavorful vinaigrette drizzled over Caprese or greek salad. Grill chicken, fish, steak, or vegetables with a spoonful on top for a truly authentic Mediterranean taste!
Ingredients: Olives, Figs, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar, Garlic, Sea Salt, Herbs + Spices, Red Pepper Flakes
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING / MAY CONTAIN PITS OR FRAGMENTS
VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE
Made Exclusively for A Taste of California | OJAI CA 93023
- SOLD BY CASE OF 6
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons black olives, minced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground lavender
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, capers, and olives with a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper. Add finely chopped garlic and ground lavender to combine. Make a double batch and use on a variety of foods during the week.